NCHS Anywhere® features a range of proprietary mobile applications, mobile medical carts, and mobile medical suitcases with diagnostic instrumentation and interactive video capabilities, providing patients, physicians, nurses and other healthcare providers with easy and convenient access to board-certified physicians and Nicklaus Children’s Hospital pediatric specialists.
NCHS Anywhere® is the telehealth service of Nicklaus Children’s Health System, parent organization of Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, South Florida’s only licensed specialty hospital exclusively for children. With more than 740 attending physicians and over 220 pediatric subspecialists, the 289-bed nonprofit hospital is renowned for excellence in all aspects of pediatric medicine and routinely has many programs ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
Consult with pediatric specialists and subspecialists at one of the top children’s hospitals in the world.
Nicklaus Children’s Health System is internationally recognized for outstanding medical care, research and innovation. Through the use of our NCHS Anywhere® Telehealth platform and our network of collaborations with doctors across the Americas, Europe and Asia, our medical experts now have the ability to help children around the world.
Our services include:
- Direct Services
Our programs include:
- International physician-to-physician and physician-to-patient consults
- Primary Care/Convenient Care – Employer Groups
- Primary Care/ Convenient Care and Basic Nursing – Schools
- Subspecialist Services
- NICU Nursing – BabyCare and Lactation Services
- Dental Mobile Unit
- Rehabilitation Services
- Nutrition Services
- Mental/Behavioral Health
- Social Services
- Support Groups
- Care/Case Management
NCHS Anywhere® Difference with MyMDOnline
Learn how NCHS Anywhere® can make a difference to you and your customers.
- 24/7 access to fully licensed and credentialed board-certified physicians
- Pediatric Centers of Excellence at Miami Children’s Health System in Heart, Neurosciences and Cancer
- General and specialist adult care provided through our fully credentialed MCH partnership network
- Provider-to-provider and provider-to-patient consults
- Remote monitoring, diagnostics and tele-radiology
- Wellness models/programs available
- Desktop and mobile applications
- On-demand and scheduled consults available
- Medical translation services available
- Electronic prescriptions sent to pharmacy
- Complete record of encounter available
- Simple online payment and reporting
- Fully HIPAA-compliant
- 24/7 technical support
- Instant peace of mind
When can I use it?
Non-emergency Care (Adults and Children) with MyMDOnline
Our team of board-certified physicians and pediatricians, Family Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses can provide on-demand and scheduled advice and recommend treatment for many non-emergency medical issues, including cold and flu symptoms, cough, nasal congestion, ear pain and skin rashes. General and specialist adult care is provided through our NCHS partnership network.
Specialist Pediatric Consults with NCHS Anywhere®
Pediatric consultations can be scheduled with individual subspecialists or a team of subspecialists as required. Whether it's a complex multi-specialty case or simply the comfort of a second opinion, the medical staff at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is ready to provide expert assistance, advice and support. Medical translation services are also available for international customers.